EKHO COMM AUTHORIZED PARTNER & INSTALLER
IDEAL FOR: Large Commercial Spaces up to 100,000 sq.ft.
- 26 dBm Max Uplink
- Up to 70 dB Gain
- 4 indoor antenna ports, up to 17 dBm each
- Remote access through WilsonPro Cloud
- Multi-Tower Targeting Technology
EKHO COMM is an authorized partner and installation manager for the Enterprise 4300 in-building cellular amplifier is the culmination of the latest cell signal boosting innovations—centered on its all-new Multi-Tower Targeting technology.
Depending on cell tower locations, it can run up to three outdoor antennas; each dedicated to a specific frequency band to collectively amplify signals from multiple towers. Based on user need or preference, Enterprise 4300 can also utilize “common mode” as its default; requiring only a single outdoor antenna to deliver enhanced cell signal coverage to its four indoor antennas.
With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, integrators and building managers can remotely manage, monitor, and adjust the Enterprise 4300 using a smartphone or tablet. Immediate notifications are received via email or text. Designed to reach towers at greater distances, it also produces up to 26 dBm in uplink and up to 17 dBm in downlink—making it one of the most powerful amplifiers within its price range.
Relying on its four independently controlled indoor antenna ports, equipped with up to 17 dBm downlink power of their own, the Enterprise 4300 amplifies coverage area up to 100,000 sq. ft per amplifier.
Designed for wall-mount configuration. A rack-mount option available (Enterprise 4300R.)
5G Ready - WilsonPro cellular signal amplifiers will work for the next decade and beyond.
How it Works
- Four independently controlled indoor antenna ports to power four indoor antennas
- Wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud
- Remote management, monitoring, and adjustment of amplifier via smartphone or tablet
- XDR Technology (eXtended Dynamic Range) automatically adjusts gain and will remain operational, even in the presence of a very strong outside signal
- +26 dBm max uplink power, +17 dBm max downlink power on each indoor antenna port
- Covers up to 100,000 sq. ft. per amplifier with enhanced cell signal on all available network speeds
- Color LCD touchscreen display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup, control, and troubleshooting
- Wall-mount installation
- FCC-approved and compatible with all US mobile carrier networks
- Three outdoor antenna ports for exclusive Multi-Tower Targeting Technology
50 Ohm Wide Band Directional Antenna
4G Dome Antenna (50Ohm) x4
Lightning Surge Protector with (50Ohm) N-Female Connectors
|100 ft. Wilson-400 Ultra Low-Loss Cable (N-Male to N-Male) x5||
2 ft. Wilson 400 Cable
|Dimensions||19 x 12 x 2.5 in|
Band 25 1900 MHz
Band 4 1700/2100 MHz
Band 13 700 MHz
Band 5 850 MHz
Band 12/17 700 MHz
110 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 30 W