EKHO COMM AUTHORIZED PARTNER & INSTALLER
IDEAL FOR: Large Commercial Spaces up to 40,000 sq.ft.
- 26 dBm Max Uplink
- Up to 70 dB Gain
- Remote access through WilsonPro Cloud
- Multi-Tower Targeting Technology
EKHO COMM is an authorized partner and installation manager for the Enterprise 1300 in-building cellular amplifier that represents the latest in cell signal boosting technology—starting with its all-new Multi-Tower Targeting Technology™.
Depending on cell tower locations, it can run up to three outdoor antennas; each dedicated to a specific frequency band to collectively amplify signals from multiple towers. Based on user need or preference, Enterprise 1300 also utilizes “common mode” as a default; requiring only a single outdoor antenna to deliver enhanced cell signal coverage within an area up to 40,000 sq. ft.
With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, integrators and building managers can remotely manage, monitor, and adjust the Enterprise 1300 using a smartphone or tablet. Immediate notifications are received via email or text. Designed to reach towers at greater distances, it also produces up to 26 dBm in uplink and up to 17 dBm in downlink—making it one of the most powerful amplifiers within its price range.
Designed for wall-mount configuration. A rack-mount option available (Enterprise 1300R.)
Made for 5G – WilsonPro’s customizable cellular signal repeater solutions support the latest in 5G technology.
How it Works
1 - The powerful antenna receives cellular signal and delivers it to the booster.
- Wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud
- Remote management, monitoring, and adjustment of amplifier via smartphone or tablet
- XDR Technology (eXtended Dynamic Range) automatically adjusts gain and will remain operational, even in the presence of a very strong outside signal
- +26 dBm maximum uplink power, +17 dBm maximum downlink power
- Covers up to 40,000 sq. ft. with enhanced cell signal on all available network speeds
- Color LCD touchscreen display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup, control, and troubleshooting
- Wall-mount installation
- FCC-approved and compatible with all US mobile carrier networks
- Three outdoor antenna ports for exclusive Multi-Tower Targeting Technology
50 Ohm Wide Band Directional Antenna
4G Dome Antenna (50Ohm) x4
Lightning Surge Protector with (50Ohm) N-Female Connectors
|100 ft. Wilson-400 Ultra Low-Loss Cable (N-Male to N-Male) x5||
2 ft. Wilson 400 Ultra Low-loss Cable
|Dimensions||19 x 12 x 2.5 in|
Band 25 1900 MHz
Band 4 1700/2100 MHz
Band 13 700 MHz
Band 5 850 MHz
Band 12/17 700 MHz
110 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 30 W